Angela Wallis completed a three year Bachelor of Science degree in Acupuncture from the International College of Oriental Medicine in East Grinstead. As well as providing rigorous training in Chinese medicine, the College prides itself in teaching students all aspects of Western medicine. Angela is therefore well-versed in understanding and treating modern health complaints.
As well as being trained in Five Elements and Traditional Chinese Medicine-style acupuncture Angela is also qualified in Stems & Branches. Angela’s own life experience has led to her having specialist areas of treatment. These include fertility – as Angela has undergone IVF treatment herself and pain management – after experiencing sports injuries which led to sciatica, neck and shoulder pain.
Therapist Angela is also trained in therapeutic massage (combining Sports, Swedish and deep tissue massage techniques), cupping and Gua Sha – all of which are used in treatments to get the best possible outcome.
Angela has completed a range of further education courses including:
- Acupuncture for sports injuries and treating musculoskeletal issues such as back, neck, shoulder and hip pain
- Treating pregnancy related symptoms such as morning sickness, breach babies and back pain
- Acupuncture for infertility, covering IVF, IUI, PCOS, endometriosis, menstruation problems such as heavy periods, lack of periods and more
Angela specialises in gaining a comprehensive assessment of a patient's health history and then recommending the most effective and beneficial treatment methods to enhance and reinstate health and well-being.
Angela is a fully insured member of the British Acupuncture Council, the regulatory body for qualified acupuncturists in the UK.
Opening Times & Clinic Locations
Woodside Acupuncture & Massage Clinic is open every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and selected Saturdays.
Woodside Acupuncture & Massage clinic has two locations:
- 12 College Road, Eastbourne, BN21 4HZ (free parking available to the rear).
- Church Farm Oast, Manchester Road, Ninfield, Battle, TN33 9JX (free parking outside clinic).
For appointments please call 01323 819 157.
For all booking and information, get in touch by phone or through the website.
01323 819 157